- Originals of Marks card/certificate of the qualifying examination + One set of Xerox.
- SSLC certificate for proof of date of birth + One set of Xerox.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended original + One set of Xerox.
- Migration Certificate – original + One set of Xerox. (Non-Mangalore University students have to obtain Migration certificate from the respective University/ Board where they studied).
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended original only.
- Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner – original only.
- Photographs – Passport size (3 Nos.).
- Non- Karnataka State University Candidates have to bring eligibility certificate from the Mangalore University.
Foreign nationals selected for admission will have to comply with the following
- No-Objection Certificate from the Government of India.
- Student visa for the period of study at the institution.
- Valid Passport.
- Any other document that may be expedient as introduced by the authority.